How did I end up with him ?

 It was past midnight at NYC , I was up with plies of work , messed up hair , empty coffee cups , shuffled playlists , ash tray halfway filled with cigarette butts,  and the air smelled nicotine , loads of work not done but something made me giggle it was my husband how did I end up with him? It was that night on my summer break at the carnival ,the night which still gives me butterflies and smiles ,the night we danced at the intersection ,the night we almost burnt down the house while trying to cook, he was really a barrel of laugh ! But he is useful at times ,God I'm really blessed. As these thoughts wandered across my mind  I was thankful and against my clock I started to work .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A love letter .